Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Special Family

My sisters have inspired me to start my own blog, so here it is. I have so many things to share, but I think I'll start out with talking...or is that blogging I guess...about my special and unique family.

I have two wonderful boys, Gabe who just turned 8 and Zachary who is 10 months now. I raise them on my own, as a single mom, but I have so many other loving hands who help out that I am far from alone! I live with my parents as well, and as Grandma and Grandpa they are fantastic. I know I couldn't have accomplished nearly what I have so far without their great love and support! My kids are very lucky in that they both have such a wonderful relationship not only with me, but also with their grandparents. I wouldn't trade my life for anything!!!

I know that I have been so very blessed throughout my life. Although it's been very hard at times I realize that it has all been worth it. Just to watch Gabe run around and act silly and to see my little Zach giggle and smile makes me realize how lucky I have been. I have been entrusted with two very special spirits and for that I am eternally grateful. My Heavenly Father was very giving when he sent me these two wonderful boys to raise. I can only pray each day that I am raising them in a way He would be proud of! I try my hardest!!




I love my parents. I have so much support and love from them. Although to some people my living with them seems like a silly and unessesary thing, I am grateful for the oppertunity. Although in small ways I can cook for them or just be a listening ear and a support to them, I am so glad that I can repay them in these little ways for all they have done and all that they continue to do for me!




When I was in high school, I spent most of my time hanging out with my parents. I know for a few years we weren't so close do to my actions, but now our relationship couldn't be better. I feel that these times are so treasured and special and I love them so very much. I really do consider my parents as two of my best friends, and I love having them apart of my life. Someday I hope to own a piece of property large enough so that I can either build them a small house on it next door to mine or have their own section of their own in my house.




These moments in my life I treasure. My childen, my parents are the world to me. I am doing everything I can to be able to provide for them all someday. I know with hard work I can accomplish this! Someday I will!!!













4 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to the blogging world! What a sweet family you have, love all the cute photos! Its a great blessing to be able to live with Mom and Dad, I doubt anyone thinks its silly or unnecessary at all! Looking forward to reading your posts! Love you!

-Amy

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

I second what Amy says... welcome to blogging- you will actually get your pictures off of your camera within days of taking them(I used to wait until my card was full and have 6 months worth).
-megan

Eggeling Family Blog said...

Beth,
I love your blog :) I love the colors and I love the pictures, and I love you !!!

~mar

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

BTW- I tagged you- check out my blog. Looking forward to seeing yours....